- 50% scale Piano mode
- Clear all Filter cuts (values) at current pattern function
- +1 Octave from current value, -1 Octave from current value at Transpose channel fixed
- Transpose automation tracks fixed
- Some additional changes
Download .exe or .zip to install
New example MIDI Tracker track - playing it LIVE in real-time:
- Send current Filter cut value to track (automation track of current pattern)
- Send all Filter cut values to tracks (of current pattern)
- +1 Octave from current value, -1 Octave from current value at Transpose channel
- Transpose block/track/channel - octave up/down in menu
- Set notes length track/channel values: -5, -6, -7, -8
- Less redraw pattern calls
- Copy, Paste for MIDI Channel Properties fixed for default color scheme
Play chords with 'high keyboard' or/and 'low keyboard' with MIDI Tracker 1.4.7. 2 buttons to press if you wish to play chords using single PC keyboard key.
Chords played taken from pressed Note Key and current Song Key, for example for Gmaj: G B D
A C E
B D F#
C E G
D F# A
E G B
F# A C
For major key it is not just natural key, but also harmonic major or melodic major. F is absent in natural Gmaj key, but if we press key for F note we got F A C chord, so it tries to find more appropriate notes of a chord using current Key tone.
If you experiencing any problems with this file playback it maybe because of using too much 'Sustain Pedal' in this MIDI file.
So, after making some changes and uploading MIDI exported song we got Song70a.mid - the same without sustain pedal usage.
So we got an example of sustain pedal usage in MIDI files.
It was ok while we playing into editor, but for MIDI export it is safer to disable any sustain pedal usage, not just 'd/a releases' option.
FLStudio users: For FLStudio MIDI export also needed to disable 'sustain pedal' otherwise got 'Note Off' event lost.
With 'sustain pedal' usage, all 'Note off' events are written to the exported MIDI file, but FLStudio seems to ignore it when loading.
How fast you can create your own music using MIDI Tracker instead of listening to something on the air (choosen by someone for some purpose)?
It is really fast and that is why we created MIDI Tracker - to make it fast and easy.
You can create your own song in minutes. Like 15 minutes to have fun.
Using sound banks (.SF2) or MIDI Synths like 'Yamaha XG WDM SoftSynthesizer' or 'Roland VSC' to get your music sounds differently from default Microsoft MIDI Synth or sound card sound bank.
You can also export MIDI files to any other software like FLStudio or Cubase for futher arrangements.
For example, it takes 10 minutes to create this file.
Probably the file can be better and the time is smaller, but it is really fast music production.
Another 5-7 minutes to mix the channels to get a song .
15 minutes from blank file to MIDI song that can be listened, really fast.
Several advantages to write MIDI music in MIDI Tracker - don't need to create any sounds and spend time,
and don't need to make any copy/paste operations to create song from a pattern or patterns.
You link to a pattern channel that was created once so much times as you need.
'Add special' is the template that is useful too. In this track we just copied some channels to make it layered, but we can also use 'Add special' to make different melodies at the same rhythm.
Also today Player, MIDI Tracker and NotePad passes our Windows 8 tablet PC test, so you can run it using Windows 8 tablet PC.
For MIDI Tracker: you can use 'Piano' window to play and edit instead of Windows 8 on-screen keyboard to save the screen space for the editor.
Play chords with 'high keyboard' or/and 'low keyboard' for MIDI Tracker. 2 buttons to press if you wish to play chords using single PC keyboard key
- plus new song and some more in the new version of MIDI Tracker very soon.
New in version 1.2.4
- Bug fixed with redraw cells in order view when paste
- Bug fixed with MIDI Channel Properties settings in editor
- Bug fixed with MIDI Channel Properties in MIDI Export
New in version 1.2.3
- MIDI Channel Properties: Modultaion, Volume, Panning, Reverb, Chorus etc now saved in MIDI file
- Note off event fixed for MIDI Export. Now works correctly if used from the order view.
- MIDI Export patch bug fixed
New in version 1.2.2
- MIDI Channel Properties: Modultaion, Volume, Panning, Reverb, Chorus etc now can be edited as track
- Bug fixed with opening other files when playing
New in version 1.2.1
- MIDI Channel Properties: Modulataion, Panning, Reverb, Chorus etc...
New in version 1.2.0
- Follow song feature
- Pre-saved 'add specials'
- Fixed cells highlighted when selected
- Split view
- Auto switch between special and normal 'Add'
- Several new songs and midi files
- Keys '/' and '*' on numeric keypad to switch current patch